If I would die between 10 and 11:20 tonight on my way to starting a new life, I would die a happy woman.
- I have nearly closed the loops of my friendships, and each will have an ever stronger support system because life is hard.
- Kash has learned to become more compassionate and that prayers always come with action.
- Aziel now wears shorts, w/o care what people will say about her legs.
- Prinzel will remember how she ferried a friend to survival and renewal.
- Despite losing her little boy, Lanie remains strong, loving and purehearted. Everyone must learn from her “growing up with grace.”
- Abegail will realize that life is short and start pursuing freedom.
- Khai will teach herself that being alone is totally fine and enjoyable sometimes.
- Helen will not read diaries anymore hahaha
- Katy will still be like Pooh.
- Rhea will be ever more comfortable with her mal-adjustments because she’s one of the wisest I know. She’ll love herself more and assert what she deserves.
- Anj will know that I treasure every moment she stood up for me.
- My family knows I die on my way back to them :)
- And Dennis will go on find the best woman for him, one who has true “soldier-wife skills.” He’ll also know that he would be the last man I loved.
Truly, the universe never runs out of support systems.