I say first because hopefully there’s more to come 🙂 I’m just happy that people whom I wanna reach have found their way to this blog, one with big dreams yet little accomplishments. Many thanks to worshipandswag for opening doors and most of all for showing appreciation. Much gratitude!
Now for the rules…
The rules of this award are as follows:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the “Versatile Blogger” award picture on your post.
My blog picks (in no particular order):
1 Betwixt and Between for growth that she makes transparent with every question she probes 2 OhShineOn because food is more than just food, but relationship and a reflection of herself 3 Live, Nerd, Repeat the funniest nerd ever! 4 Beingsakin for her finds show a deep understanding of humanity 5 Where do Gaybies Come From? a great insider into the “strange” 6 Boggleton Drive because humor + cartoons (almost) never fails 7 Streams of Consciousness always short and crispy, good reminders of what I love about life 8 ForeverBeautiful stories that seem hard to tell; she has moved me; I wish to have the courage to share more of mine 9 PeasandCougars simply the “lucky blog” 10 heartofbella indeed a window to a soul 11 Chicpress for her courage to show the world what she’s made of, a true inspiration 12 Mikael Lypinski Photography you know how an art form makes you feel, “I can be that” and that connection is the most precious in making alive 13 Design Souffle because design rocks! 14 Morning Erection has made it just before I published this post! I have only read this post and I know I’m coming back for more! 15 SueHealy she taught me that with passion comes hard work.
Random things about me: It doesn’t say dark secrets right?
1) I keep a little red notebook, same as the one I sent my lover 2 years ago. It’s where I jotted almost the whole book Care of the Soul.
2) I usually fall in love with a guy who’s versed in philosophy and psychology, let alone an eye for the arts. It shows his humility and freedom, 2 qualities I usually see in Europeans exploring Asia.
3) On my bucket list is to dance in a strip club, or maybe a private party :p But first I must learn pole dancing. (ok friends, this is no longer a secret) Although it would be a lot better if I can wear a mask.
4) I also wanna dance at a recital/graduation sort of thing (flamingo or modern jazz) and get it immortalized in a video just to say “been there, done that!” and of course post it on facebook mwahahaha
5) I want to cover a prenuptial photo shoot. Even just one. And write a book, and have businesses, and give out a lot of scholarships!
6) I will go on Eurotrip with my parents. All expense paid by me! And be fashionable and buy new clothes – because in the past few years I’ve only been buying and getting second-hand clothes 😦
7) If I don’t find a better man, I will look for my old man and see my luck.